Your safe won’t open? No need to panic.
Things you can check yourself:
- If it is battery operated safe the battery could be dead?
- Has it is a time delay safe and gone into lockout mode?
- Are you using the correct and current code on your safe?
If there is no obvious explanation for your safe lockout, and you can’t open your safe, it’s time to call us
You might already know what the problem is, such as
- The key has been lost for the safe
- Lost codes or combinations for the safe
- The key is broken in the safe lock
- Jammed safe bolt work
Call us and we can open your safe with no damage by manipulating or picking the lock. If we have to drill open the safe we will make sure there is minimal damage. After opening the safe.
We are experienced in opening all types of safes including fire proof home safes, office safes, gun cabinets, wall safes, high-security safes and even your key safe.
Qualified Master locksmiths
All Active Lock Centre locksmiths are qualified, highly professional, reliable and DBS-checked.
With no call out charges